Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Webster University is designed for the registered nurse who wishes to advance his or her knowledge in nursing, the sciences, and the liberal arts. The curriculum focuses on holistic health promotion for the individual student, the profession, the individual client, the family, groups, and the community. There is a strong emphasis on the nurse's professional development, the needs of the profession, and the generalist, accountable nursing role that is needed and expected by today's health care consumer.
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
Degree completion requires a minimum of 128 credits, including transfer and major requirements. RN-BSN students are required to take at least 30 credit hours at Webster University.
- Provide proof of current unencumbered U.S. registered nurse license or be eligible for licensure as an RN and have a scheduled NCLEX exam within three months or beginning the program
- Transcripts from nursing schools and all colleges from which academic credit has been granted
- Demonstrate a GPA of 2.5 on 4.0 scale in previous scholastic work
- Professional resume
- Pre-admission interview
- Successfully and satisfactorily complete a drug screen and criminal background check, plus submit other required documents
Nurses with current licensure (or eligibility for licensure) as a registered nurse in the states of Arkansas, Kentucky, Missouri or South Carolina are eligible to apply. Missouri is also a member of the Nurse Licensure Compact.
Webster University is a non-profit, private university that was established in 1915. Weber University was originally founded as Loretto College, by the Sisters of Loretto, and was a Catholic women’s college. Today, the school operates as a co-educational, independent, non-denominational university. The educational programs at WU have a liberal arts foundation and aim to prepare students for the real world. Webster University is a global institution that provides aims to provide high quality learning opportunities that prepare students for individual excellence.
Webster offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs through the following colleges and schools:
- College of Arts & Sciences
- George Herbert Walker School of Business & Technology
- Leigh Gerdine College of Fine Arts
- School of Education
- School of Communications
WU has an online program that allows full and part time undergraduate and graduate students to take individual classes, or pursue a degree online. Undergraduate and graduate degrees and certificates can be earned online.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.