A Post-Graduate Superintendent Certificate is offered by Wayland Baptist University. The program offers specialized coursework in leadership and change, school improvement, politics and governance, and a practicum. Students will be well prepared for a career as a superintendent.
- Official Transcript from the baccalaureate degree granting institution
- Official Transcript from the master’s degree granting institution
- Copy of Standard Principal or Mid-Management Certification
- One reference letter from current or previous supervision in a school or agency where the applicant has been employed
- An official service record for each year of service in a school
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges