The online MBA from Wayland Baptist University is designed for students interested in advancing their careers in the global marketplace. The curriculum prepares students for greater responsibility in an area that is constantly changing. Students learn to adapt to changing economies, learn to start their own businesses, and develop strong foundations of technical skills. This program puts students on a fast track to earning a business degree that covers a wide range of general business knowledge.
The program is designed to:
- Provide theory, principles, and knowledge required for effective management
- Develop techniques for basing decision and action on analyses of pertinent data
- Develop a philosophy of responsible leadership
- Learn to appreciate business ethics
Graduates are prepared for progressively challenging and rewarding careers in business, industry, government, and the health field.
- Accredited bachelor's degree or higher
- GPA of 3.0 or higher on last 60 hours OR GPA of 2.5 or higher with added documentation
- Official transcripts
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges