The online master’s program in Special Education allows educators to develop skill sets that extend from pre-kindergarten to high school levels. Courses include topics in assessment and curriculum, inclusion strategies, instructing students with disabilities and more.
Courses are offered online to provide maximum flexibility for working professionals.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Teaching experience at the P-12 level, one or more years OR significant public school teacher substitute experience; paraprofessional experience OR student teaching at the K-12 level OR significant experience working with adults with disabilities in agency services/employment services
- Official transcripts showing all previous college or university coursework
- Three letters of recommendation
- Current resume
- Statement of your professional objectives
- Academic writing sample, if required by program
- GRE, WEST-B or WEST-E/NES test scores, if required by program
School Accreditation Statement
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities