Master of Business Administration / General
Take your career to the next level with an Online MBA from the Washington State University Carson College of Business. You have a natural leadership style that is shaped by your experience, ideas, decisions and character. Now you can back it up with your education. Graduate from Washington State University with credentials that will give you leverage to transition in to the role you want. WSU ranks #27 among the U.S. News & World Report "Best Online MBA Programs" for 2017, and has been listed among the Top 15% for five straight years.
Why earn your MBA online from WSU?
- Flexible 100% online format
- No GMAT required for qualified applicants
- 4 concentrations and a general MBA track
- Graduate in as few as 22-29 months
- Optional international field study
Estimated Degree Cost
Total degree cost varies dependent on the number of credit hours: 36-52 total credits based on foundation coursework needed.
- In State: $27,000 to $39,000
- Out of State: $27,000 to $39,000
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$750.00
Out of State Rate:$750.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$27,000.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$27,000.00
Required Admission Tests:GMAT,GRE
International Students Accepted:Yes
- A completed and signed application
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited (AACSB or EQUIS) four-year institution with a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Official transcripts from each college or university attended
- Current resume
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- A GMAT/GRE score report (may be waived for qualified applicants)
Accreditation & Licensing
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.