Master of Science in Nursing (RN to MSN)
The online RN to MSN degree program from Walden University provides registered nurses with the advanced education and skills they need to excel in the field. Graduates of this program are prepared to:
- Apply leadership and informatics concepts in decision making to promote patient safety and quality care
- Use evidence based on the sciences, humanities, and research to guide nursing practice across the health-illness continuum in a variety of healthcare settings
- Evaluate the implications of policy on issues of access, equity, affordability, and social justice in healthcare delivery, including the health of vulnerable populations and healthcare disparities
- Demonstrate effective communication and collaboration skills to improve patient outcomes
- Implement individual and population-focused interventions to promote health and to prevent and manage disease and injuries
- Exhibit accountability for personal and professional behaviors in accordance with standards of moral, ethical, and legal conduct with a commitment to continuous professional development
- Provide patient-centered nursing care based on a comprehensive and focused health assessment across the lifespan using sound clinical judgment as well as developmentally and culturally appropriate approaches
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
Additional Fees :$1,620.00
Fees Overview :
- BSN Tuition Rate (26 credits): $385
- MSN Tuition Rate (50 credits): $470
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $290
- Technology Fee (per quarter): $135
Total cost will vary.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$35,130.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$35,130.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- The RN-BSN-MSN track is for registered nurses who hold a hospital diploma, associate degree in nursing, or bachelor’s degree (other than a Bachelor of Science in Nursing [BSN]).
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.