Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Walden University is designed to provide practicing RNs with the advanced knowledge and skills required to excel in their careers and/or pursue graduate education. Graduates of this program are able to:
- Apply leadership and informatics concepts in decision making to promote patient safety and quality care
- Use evidence based on the sciences, humanities, and research to guide nursing practice across the health-illness continuum in a variety of healthcare settings
- Evaluate the implications of policy on issues of access, equity, affordability, and social justice in healthcare delivery, including the health of vulnerable populations and healthcare disparities
- Demonstrate effective communication and collaboration skills to improve patient outcomes
- Implement individual and population-focused interventions to promote health and to prevent and manage disease and injuries
- Exhibit accountability for personal and professional behaviors in accordance with standards of moral, ethical, and legal conduct with a commitment to continuous professional development
- Provide patient-centered nursing care based on a comprehensive and focused health assessment across the lifespan using sound clinical judgment as well as developmentally and culturally appropriate approaches
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$348.24
Out of State Rate:$348.24
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per quarter hour): $335
- Technology Fee (per quarter): $135
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree completion requires a minimum of 181 quarter credits, including transfer and major requirements.
- Core curriculum: 51 quarter credits
- Transfer up to 135 quarter credits
- Requires a current, active nursing license and an associate degree or diploma in nursing
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.