A Post-Master’s Certificate in Higher Education Leadership, Management, and Policy can help professionals build more effective management skills. Participants will learn how to evolve with changing educational atmospheres and shifting demands.
Educators in this program will address the needs of the dynamic, expanding, and changing field of higher education. Courses challenge students to use their acquired skills to lead and manage institutional change, investigate solutions to educational shortcomings, and assess current models in relation to student needs. Credits from this online educational administration certificate program can be applied toward Walden’s PhD in Education program.
Course topics covered in this certificate program include:
- Higher education in the 21st century
- Leading and managing educational change
- Education law, policy, and governance
- Politics of higher education
- Policy development and implementation
- An official transcript of a master’s degree
- A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in post-bachelor’s degree coursework
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission