Curriculum and instruction certificate programs online prepare education professionals to help their students reach their highest potential. This Post-Master’s Certificate in Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment from Walden University teaches students advanced tools to plan, develop, and implement standards-based programs for grades K-12.
The program incorporates the latest findings in neuroscience with effective classroom practices. Graduates will be able to meet the diverse learning needs of their students to make their classroom a motivating and meaningful learning environment. Credits from this certificate program can be applied toward Walden’s MS in Education with a specialization in Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment.
Topics of study within this certificate program include:
- Curriculum design for learning
- Assessment for student learning
- Differentiated instruction
- Increasing learning and achievement in the classroom
- An official transcript of a master’s degree
- A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in post-bachelor’s degree coursework
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission