Take on high-level roles to have an impact on the future of patient care and healthcare delivery with the online MSN / Nurse Executive program from Walden University. This unique nursing program online offers both traditional course-based and Tempo competency-based learning options for maximum flexibility.
Nurses pursuing this nursing administration degree online gain the administrative expertise, knowledge, and confidence necessary to design and manage improvement initiatives within their organization. The program aligns with standards for nurse administrators set by the American Nurses Association. Graduates will be well prepared to pursue leadership roles in a variety of healthcare settings.
Walden students benefit from aspects of this degree program including:
- Learning from experienced faculty with doctoral degrees
- Gaining real-world experience in healthcare settings
- Choosing a sub-specialization in Risk Management or Health Policy
- Engaging coursework with case studies, state-of-the-art learning technologies, and robust media and support materials
- Impacting lives and communities through social change
- Connecting with peers via social media and networking opportunities
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Official College Transcript(s)
New York, Rhode Island