Walden’s Master of Public Health (MPH) program provides the education you need to address public health issues, including:
- A solid foundation in the core areas of public health: biostatistics, epidemiology, environmental health, public health administration, and social and behavioral sciences.
- A global perspective on public health, enriched by the experiences of students from all over the world.
- Interactive and enhanced media that allow students to simulate real-world public health issues and solutions.
- A cutting-edge online environment and curriculum featuring case studies on the latest public health issues.
- A field experience designed for an immediate impact on your career and your community.
Reflecting Walden’s decades of commitment to positive social change, the master's in public health program prepares you to improve the health of communities and deal with health disparities within a wide range of settings.
- A bachelors degree is required
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission