Advance in the growing field of online education with a Graduate Certificate in Online Teaching for Adult Educators. This online instructional design program from Walden University combines adult learning theory with the most up-to-date online instruction strategies.
Participants will use innovative technologies to experience firsthand how online classrooms are transforming adult education. Graduates will be well equipped to help an increasing number of adults seeking new skills through online instruction. Walden professors are leaders in the field of designing, delivering, and assessing the effectiveness of online courses and programs specifically geared toward adult learners.
Courses available to students pursuing this certification include the following:
- Theories and frameworks for adult learning
- Using technology to enhance adult learning
- Online instructional strategies for adult learners
- Assessments in online environments for adult learners
- A bachelor's degree or higher
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission