Walden University offers a Graduate Certificate in Integrating Technology in the Classroom for Grades K-12. The program is based on standards set by the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE).
Participants will gain the most current knowledge, strategies, and technical skills for effective K-12 learning environments. Educators will be able to create learner-centered classrooms and incorporate computer-mediated instruction to engage all students. Credits from this certificate program can be applied toward Walden’s MS in Education specializing in Integrating Technology in the Classroom.
Subjects of study include the following:
- Understanding the impact of technology on education, work, and society
- Bridging learning theory, instruction, and technology
- Supporting information literacy and online inquiry in the classroom
- Integrating technology across the content areas
- A bachelor's degree or higher
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission