Reach your career goals with a Doctor of Education degree specializing in Higher Education Leadership and Management from Walden University. The degree program is designed for those already working in higher education who want to advance into administrative, leadership, and management positions.
Classes in this online Doctorate in Education Leadership focus on the latest research-based methods, policies, and practices related to the changing landscape of higher education. Graduates will be able to find career opportunities at community colleges, public and private campus-based universities, online colleges, state education departments, government agencies, or research institutions. Online Higher Education degrees help individuals gain the leadership skills and management knowledge necessary to lead meaningful and sustainable change within their organizations.
Students can expect course topics including:
- Leading the future of education
- Leading and managing instructional change
- Managing resources in higher education
- Education law, policy, and governance
Students will be required to attend one face-to-face residency.
- Must have a master's degree or higher
- Official transcripts
- Materials you are required to submit may vary depending on the academic program to which you apply
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission