Doctor of Public Health
Walden’s Doctor of Public Health (DrPH) program gives you the opportunity to:
- Learn from respected scholars and practitioners in the field of public health.
- Collaborate with students from other programs in Walden’s College of Health Sciences in a diverse, shared learning environment.
- Combine online learning and in-person academic residencies to enhance your abilities as a scholar-practitioner.
- Complete a capstone project that allows you to apply what you've learned to address a real problem in your field.
- A MPH degree or a masters in a related subject area is required.
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission