Doctor of Philosophy in Management
The interdisciplinary PhD in Management degree program draws upon a broad range of areas to examine in depth the latest management concepts and theories in scholarly literature. In addition, learners are asked to consider new and alternative forms of management and leadership that might be more applicable to the 21st-century digital world.
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$725.00
Out of State Rate:$725.00
Additional Fees :$7,320.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per semester): $135
- Residency Fee (per residency): $1,320
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$69,670.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$69,670.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$60,317.50
International Students Accepted:Yes
Students will be required to attend 4 face-to-face residencies.
- Must have a master's degree or higher
- Completed online application and transcripts
- Materials you are required to submit may vary depending on the academic program to which you apply
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.