An online Homeland Security degree can benefit leaders in virtually every private and public sector as well as government institutions. The DBA in Homeland Security from Walden University specifically analyzes Homeland Security and crisis planning from a business perspective.
Courses in this online Business Administration degree program explore how the field of Homeland Security has evolved, as well as its business implications on how organizations operate internally and externally across borders. From terrorist activity to natural disasters, professionals will learn how to address security issues, mitigate risk, and protect business infrastructure. Advanced critical thinking and applied research skills allow graduates to take on risk-based analysis strategies, global terrorism, and emerging organizational and policy challenges in today’s business environment.
Students in this specialization will examine topics including:
- Impact of homeland security policies on business continuity
- Homeland security business planning
- Business infrastructure vulnerability analysis
Students will be required to attend 8 days of required face-to-face residencies (two 4-day residencies).
- Must have a master's degree or higher
- Completed online application and transcripts
- Materials you are required to submit may vary depending on the academic program to which you apply
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission