Graduates from this DBA specialization in Energy Management will be able to help business leaders analyze the impact of energy production, distribution, and associated risks. Components of this online Business Administration degree program include writing, research, business, energy management, business strategy, mentoring, and face-to-face residencies.
The curriculum examines how energy production and distribution have evolved into a global market, as well as the natural and man-made risks associated with this industry. Global energy demands and emerging technologies will be explored using a seminar research and discussion approach. Graduates will be able to help guide the future of energy production and distribution in consideration of associated risks.
Courses focusing on this specialization include:
- Energy production analysis
- Energy delivery analysis
- Business infrastructure vulnerability analysis
Students will be required to attend 8 days of required face-to-face residencies (two 4-day residencies).
- Must have a master's degree or higher
- Completed online application and transcripts
- Materials you are required to submit may vary depending on the academic program to which you apply
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission