Walden’s BS in Criminal Justice program offers a variety of concentrations to help you meet your personal and professional goals. The online Corrections and Human Services concentration is tailored to professionals who want to work in and advocate for their local community.
- Complete core courses in criminal justice.
- Specialize in areas of crisis management and corrections.
Admission is considered for adult students who hold a high school diploma or its equivalent. Applicants must also meet one of the following criteria:
- You are 21 years of age or older
- You are less than 21 years of age with 60 quarter credit hours
- You are an active member of the military or a veteran with documentation of service
- You are concurrently enrolled in an approved partner institution with an articulation agreement with Walden
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission