Dramatic changes in healthcare have created increasingly complex challenges for organizations. That’s why it’s more important than ever for professionals looking to advance in the field to earn a healthcare management degree. Walden’s online Bachelor of Science (BS) in Healthcare Management program explores the latest trends in healthcare, including how new legislation is affecting the industry and healthcare organizations.
This online bachelor’s in healthcare management can help you gain the knowledge and expertise to grow your career, giving you the skills to meet these new challenges so you can change your world—and the world of those around you.
- Admission is considered for adult students who hold a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Applicants must also meet one of the following criteria:
- You are 21 years of age or older.
- You are less than 21 years of age with 60 quarter credit hours.
- You are an active member of the military or a veteran with documentation of service.
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission