Walden University offers a Marketing concentration within its online bachelor’s degree in Business Administration program. Students will explore a broad base of business-related classes, as well as courses focused on marketing skills.
Organizations ranging from local businesses to global corporations need employees skilled in managing marketing resources. Students in this Marketing degree online program gain the ability to design and carry out high-return, cost effective marketing plans, including both traditional and digital products. Classes examine theories and concepts such as consumer behavior, customer relationship management, channels of distribution, and the marketing mix.
Topics studied in this degree program include:
- Global marketing
- Data science
- Strategic services marketing
- Business statistics
Admission is considered for adult students who hold a high school diploma or its equivalent. Applicants must also meet one of the following criteria:
- You are 21 years of age or older
- You are less than 21 years of age with 60 quarter credit hours
- You are an active member of the military or a veteran with documentation of service
- You are concurrently enrolled in an approved partner institution with an articulation agreement with Walden
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission