An online bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Healthcare Management allows students to examine the various functions, roles, and responsibilities that go along with the position. This Business Administration degree online includes a strong foundation in general business-related classes, as well as courses specific to the topic of Healthcare Management.
Courses explore healthcare access, equity, affordability, and social justice. Students in this online Healthcare Administration degree program will learn about legislative, regulatory, and financial processes related to the delivery of healthcare services. Graduates will understand how operational processes can affect quality and safety in a healthcare environment.
Classes include discussions of:
- Business statistics
- Health informatics
- Human resource management
- Current issues in healthcare policy and practice
Admission is considered for adult students who hold a high school diploma or its equivalent. Applicants must also meet one of the following criteria:
- You are 21 years of age or older
- You are less than 21 years of age with 60 quarter credit hours
- You are an active member of the military or a veteran with documentation of service
- You are concurrently enrolled in an approved partner institution with an articulation agreement with Walden
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission