Walden University offers an online Bachelor of Business Administration degree. The diverse curriculum of this program is ideal for those who want to focus on the areas of business administration that interest you. The Data Science concentration can help students explore how data can be leveraged to help organizations solve problems and stay competitive in a fast-changing business climate. In an age of data-driven decision-making, businesses large and small are increasingly using information that must be analyzed by skilled professionals. Data scientists are in demand.
As a student in the online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree program, you can:
- Engage in coursework composed of 70% business topics. This helps ensure that you gain practical, relevant skills that can be applied in a variety of roles, functions, and industries.
- Gain insight into key business functions—such as accounting, finance, operations, and marketing—and how they work together to keep an organization running smoothly.
- Analyze issues that impact business decisions from economic, political, legal, ethical, and social-change perspectives.
- Examine how technology and innovation can help organizations develop a sustainable competitive advantage.
Admission is considered for adult students who hold a high school diploma or its equivalent. Applicants must also meet one of the following criteria:
- You are 21 years of age or older
- You are less than 21 years of age with 60 quarter credit hours
- You are an active member of the military or a veteran with documentation of service
- You are concurrently enrolled in an approved partner institution with an articulation agreement with Walden
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission