Bachelor of Science in Business Administration / General
Maximizing your career options, making important contributions to your profession, reaching your potential—you define success, and Walden will help you achieve it. As a student in the online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree program, you can:
- Engage in coursework composed of 70% business topics. This helps ensure that you gain practical, relevant skills that can be applied in a variety of roles, functions, and industries.
- Gain insight into key business functions—such as accounting, finance, operations, and marketing—and how they work together to keep an organization running smoothly.
- Analyze issues that impact business decisions from economic, political, legal, ethical, and social-change perspectives.
- Examine how technology and innovation can help organizations develop a sustainable competitive advantage.
The diverse curriculum of the online General Program is ideal for those who want to focus on the areas of business administration that interest you. This program is designed for those who want to develop skills in written and oral communication, quantitative analysis, and computer usage for today’s most sought-after occupations. With this option, you can advance your skills and build on the knowledge you acquired in the core business courses. Select courses from any BS in Business Administration concentration for an even greater opportunity to gain an understanding of business topics that include accounting, finance, information systems, management, and marketing.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$335.00
Out of State Rate:$335.00
Additional Fees :$2,160.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per quarter): $175
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$62,795.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$62,795.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$53,699.75
International Students Accepted:Yes
Admission is considered for adult students who hold a high school diploma or its equivalent. Applicants must also meet one of the following criteria:
- You are 21 years of age or older
- You are less than 21 years of age with 60 quarter credit hours
- You are an active member of the military or a veteran with documentation of service
- You are concurrently enrolled in an approved partner institution with an articulation agreement with Walden
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.