Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
As a student in our online business administration degree program, you can:
- Engage in coursework composed of 70% business topics. This helps ensure that you gain practical, relevant skills that can be applied in a variety of roles, functions, and industries.
- Gain insight into key business functions—such as accounting, finance, operations, and marketing—and how they work together to keep an organization running smoothly.
- Analyze issues that impact business decisions from economic, political, legal, ethical, and social-change perspectives.
- Examine how technology and innovation can help organizations develop a sustainable competitive advantage.
Walden University’s BS in Business Administration program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Among other benefits, ACBSP accreditation provides:
- Validation that your online business administration degree program meets nationally recognized standards of quality endorsed by businesses, government, and other organizations.
- Assurance that your business administration degree program can provide you with the skills you need to compete in today’s global marketplace.
- Recognition by employers, graduate schools, and regulatory organizations.
Degree Level: Bachelor
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Admission is considered for adults who hold a high school diploma (or its equivalent) or for candidates who may have completed college coursework. Transcripts from all previous institutions attended are required.
Bernie and Rita Turner founded Walden University in 1970 in order to provide an educational opportunity for working adults. The University immediately began to grow and by 1972, Walden conferred seventy degrees, including forty-six Doctorate degrees. Walden is a private for-profit university, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. With a continued focus on the working professional, Walden’s mission integrates “quality programs,” designed and taught by highly qualified professionals, through “relevant, actionable” methods to establish “lifelong learning.” In addition, faculty are selected based on “academic and industry credentials."
Walden offers bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, and certificate programs, all entirely online, from the following colleges and schools:
- College of Management & Technology
- Riley College of Education & Leadership
- College of Health Sciences
- College of Social & Behavioral Sciences
- Center for General Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.