The online AAS in Information Systems Security & Assurance program is designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills required to use security programs and hardware to protect a company’s data.
Graduates are able to:
- Analyze security issues, policies, and implementations
- Audit systems to ensure compliance
- Control access
- Configure operating systems and network security
- Counter hacking ethically
- Perform systems forensics
- Respond to incidents
A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
School Accreditation Statement
Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges