Associate of Applied Science in Information Systems Security & Assurance
The online AAS in Information Systems Security & Assurance program is designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills required to use security programs and hardware to protect a company’s data.
Graduates are able to:
- Analyze security issues, policies, and implementations
- Audit systems to ensure compliance
- Control access
- Configure operating systems and network security
- Counter hacking ethically
- Perform systems forensics
- Respond to incidents
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$450.00
Out of State Rate:$450.00
Additional Fees :$500.00
Fees Overview :
- Ebook Fee (one-time): $500
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$41,000.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$41,000.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
Accreditation & Licensing
Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.