Front Line Management Certificate
The online Front Line Management Certificate program from Vance-Granville Community College is designed to introduce students to various aspects of the free enterprise system and prepare them for employment opportunities in government agencies, financial institutions, and large to small business or industry. Courses cover topics in:
- Financial Accounting
- Employment Law & Regulations
- Professional Development
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$76.00
Out of State Rate:$268.00
Additional Fees :$66.00
Fees Overview :
- Activity Fee (per semester): $30
- Technology Fee (per semester): $12
- Campus Access/Security Fee (per credit): $1.50
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$1,282.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$4,354.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Official high school, high school equivalency, and college transcripts
- Placement test (high school transcripts may be evaluated for placement test waiver if the student graduated within the past 5 years)
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Vance-Granville Community College is a participant of the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (NC-SARA). This program may not be authorized in non-member states and territories.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.