Master of Science in Financial Crime & Compliance Management
The online Master of Science in Financial Crime and Compliance Management provides professional education to individuals who desire to advance their expertise in managing corporate and technological resources to combat financial crime. The program combines the areas of management, technology, and analytical skills with a knowledge and understanding of economic crime and compliance from a global perspective.
The 36-credit hour online program equips students for careers such as fraud investigators, attorneys, loss-prevention managers, auditors, risk and compliance managers. The high quality curriculum and goals of the program match the intensity of the regulatory regime and allow students to easily relate what they learn in their master's degree to their career. Through its partnership with the Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS), the curriculum supports student’s preparation for the CAMs exam.
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$880.00
Out of State Rate:$880.00
Additional Fees :$1,420.00
Fees Overview :
- Distance Learning Fee (per online course): $70
- Graduation Fees (one time): $80
- Residency & Technology Fees (per residence): $500
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$33,100.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$33,100.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Students must complete one four-day residency at the campus in Utica, New York.
- Students pursuing their Master’s must complete an average of 30-36 credit hours.
- Other program specific admission requirements exist. Students interested in earning a degree or certificate from Utica College should request more information.
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.