Master of Science in Cybersecurity / Intelligence
The online Master of Science in Cybersecurity teaches students to proactively address ever-changing attack and infiltration techniques. Students gain advanced knowledge and hands-on experience in cyber intelligence, critical infrastructures, and investigative principles as they relate to cybercrime, including:
- An understanding of the major concepts in cybersecurity
- Training in critical thinking and decision making skills as they specifically relate to attacks on national critical infrastructures
- The application of cyber technology to field operations
- A practical knowledge of cybercrime investigations, including methods of maintaining the integrity of cyber evidence.
- Ethics as applied to cybersecurity operations and policy
The online curriculum offers specializations in Malware Analysis, Electronic Crime, Cyber Intelligence, Computer Forensics, and Cyber Operations.
The online MS in Cybersecurity program has earned National Center of Excellence designations from both the NSA/DHS and the EC-Council.
Utica College's online M.S. in Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence specialization is designed for professionals interested in cyber intelligence and counterintelligence, cyber counterterrorism and cyber counter sabotage. The curriculum covers analysis of global and national cybersecurity policies, the study and protection of critical infrastructures, as well as operations involving cyber threats and defense.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: Mostly Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- Students must complete one four-day residency at the campus in Utica, New York.
- Students pursuing their Master’s must complete an average of 30-36 credit hours.
- Other program specific admission requirements exist. Students interested in earning a degree or certificate from Utica College should request more information.
Utica College, founded in 1946, is a comprehensive private institution located in upstate central New York approximately 90 miles west of Albany and 50 miles east of Syracuse, and currently enrolls more than 5,000 students in more than 30 undergraduate majors, 20+ graduate programs and a number of pre-professional and special programs.
The College offers regionally accredited online certificates, bachelors, masters, and doctoral degrees in healthcare, cybersecurity, financial crime, nursing, physical therapy, business, criminal justice, and data science. All courses are taught by credentialed, highly experienced faculty with significant and ongoing accomplishments in their respective fields.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.