Master of Science in Cybersecurity / Electronic Crime
The online Master of Science in Cybersecurity teaches students to proactively address ever-changing attack and infiltration techniques. Students gain advanced knowledge and hands-on experience in cyber intelligence, critical infrastructures, and investigative principles as they relate to cybercrime, including:
- An understanding of the major concepts in cybersecurity
- Training in critical thinking and decision making skills as they specifically relate to attacks on national critical infrastructures
- The application of cyber technology to field operations
- A practical knowledge of cybercrime investigations, including methods of maintaining the integrity of cyber evidence.
- Ethics as applied to cybersecurity operations and policy
The online curriculum offers specializations in Malware Analysis, Electronic Crime, Cyber Intelligence, Computer Forensics, and Cyber Operations.
The online MS in Cybersecurity program has earned National Center of Excellence designations from both the NSA/DHS and the EC-Council.
Utica College's online M.S. in Cybersecurity - Electronic Crime specialization is designed for students interested in understanding the technical, legal, and ethical aspects of electronic crime, white collar crime and fraud investigation. Coursework for this specialization focuses on risk and compliance, legal issues, fraud management and advanced techniques for performing fraud analysis.
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$895.00
Out of State Rate:$895.00
Additional Fees :$1,280.00
Fees Overview :
- Distance Learning Fee (per online course): $70
- Graduation Fees (one time): $80
- Residency & Technology Fees (per residence): $500
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$28,130.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$28,130.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Students must complete one four-day residency at the campus in Utica, New York.
- Students pursuing their Master’s must complete an average of 30-36 credit hours.
- Other program specific admission requirements exist. Students interested in earning a degree or certificate from Utica College should request more information.
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.