The Online Master of Science in Cybersecurity teaches students to proactively address ever-changing attack and infiltration techniques. Students gain advanced knowledge and hands-on experience in cyber intelligence, critical infrastructures, and investigative principles as they relate to cybercrime, including:
- An understanding of the major concepts in cybersecurity
- Training in critical thinking and decision making skills as they specifically relate to attacks on national critical infrastructures
- The application of cyber technology to field operations
- A practical knowledge of cybercrime investigations, including methods of maintaining the integrity of cyber evidence.
- Ethics as applied to cybersecurity operations and policy
The online curriculum offers specializations in Malware Analysis, Electronic Crime, Cyber Intelligence, Computer Forensics, and Cyber Operations.
The online MS in Cybersecurity program has earned National Center of Excellence designations from both the NSA/DHS and the EC-Council.
Utica College's online M.S. in Cybersecurity – Computer Forensic specialization is designed for students interested in collecting and preparing evidence of computer crimes such as fraud, child pornography and cyber espionage. The curriculum emphasizes a comprehensive understanding of the forensic tools and techniques used to investigate and analyze network-related incidents and preserve digital evidence.
- Requires three-day on campus residency during the 1st semester
- Official transcript showing award of bachelor’s degree and official transcript from all graduate colleges attended
- Applicants are required to have a 3.0 or better overall GPA
- Applicants must submit three letters of recommendation
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education