Utah State University offers an online Undergraduate Certificate in Blindness. This program helps professionals who work with children or youth who are visually impaired or blind with skills they need to effectively read and visually communicate with others. The program can be taken for undergraduate or graduate credit.
- High school transcript or GED
- College transcript(s), if applicable
- Official ACT or SAT scores (may be waived for applicants 25 and older)
- 2.5 high school GPA or 660 Total GED
- 17 ACT or 900 SAT score (820 old SAT) excluding writing portion
School Accreditation Statement
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities