Utah State University offers an online Master of Education in Career and Technical Education. The curriculum meets the needs of educators who want more knowledge on engaging their own students in career and technical education. Graduates will improve their quality of instruction and prepare for advanced work in educational institutions.
- A bachelor's degree in a career and technical education or related program from an accredited institution
- A 3.0 or higher GPA on the last 60 semester or 90 quarter credits earned
- Official transcripts from all institutions of higher education attended
- Score at or above the 40th percentile on the Miller Analogy Test (MAT) or score at or above the 40th percentile on both the verbal and quantitative components of the Graduate Record Exam (GRE)
- Three letters of recommendation
School Accreditation Statement
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities