Bachelor of Science in Communicative Disorders & Deaf Education
Utah State University
Utah State University offers an online degree in Communicative Disorders and Deaf Education. The curriculum prepares students for graduate school or career entry in one of the following fields:
- Speech-language Pathology – professionals in this field help individuals of all ages who have hearing, speech, or literacy development problems.
- Audiology – professionals in this field help identify issues such as hearing loss in individuals.
- High school transcript or GED
- College transcript(s), if applicable
- Official ACT or SAT scores (may be waived for applicants 25 and older)
- 2.5 high school GPA or 660 Total GED
- 17 ACT or 900 SAT score (820 old SAT) excluding writing portion
School Accreditation Statement
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities