Graduate Certificate in Higher Education Student Affairs
Upper Iowa University

Program Details

Upper Iowa University offers a Certificate in Higher Education Student Affairs. This program provides learners with multiple opportunities for growth in developing their own unique practice and skills of higher education and working with students.

% Online

100% Online

School Accreditation & Licensing

Upper Iowa University is accredited by:

Higher Learning Commission (HLC)

Program Requirements & Restrictions

Minimum Education

Bachelor Degree

Recommended GPA

2.75 or above (4.0 scale)

Application Requirements

Official College Transcript(s)