Master of Science in Environmental Safety & Health
University of Wisconsin-Whitewater - College of Business and Economics - Graduate
There is a strong demand for Environmental Safety & Health (ESH) professionals as organizations respond to the heightened market and societal expectations regarding the consequences of business activities. This online MS in Environmental Safety & Health focuses on the needs of businesses and organizations to effectively manage complex environmental safety and health issues in the workplace. The program addresses vital issues beyond traditional regulatory compliance, as risk management, environmental stewardship and sustainability concerns receive increasing attention from employers, communities and government.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
School Website: Visit
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited university or college.
- Twenty (20) or more semester-hours (undergraduate credits) in science, business, math or engineering.
- Completion of at least one semester of college-level probability and statistics.
- Completion of at least one semester of college-level chemistry.
- The equivalent of at least one year of full-time professional experience in environmental safety and health as documented by work history (i.e., resume).
- Computer skills proficiency including the ability to navigate the Web, to manipulate and organize computer files and email, and to use Microsoft Office applications.
Complete your MBA degree entirely online, or mix face-to-face and online classes. In either case, your transcript will not show whether you were an online or traditional student because requirements and quality will be the same at this highly-regarded college. For over ten successful years, the University of Wisconsin – Whitewater’s College of Business and Economics has offered students across the globe the opportunity to complete their MBA degrees online. Full-time doctoral faculty teach all online MBA courses. Students have the opportunity to specialize their knowledge as they complete Online MBA degrees by choosing among seven different emphases including marketing, finance, management, international business, human resource management, operations and supply chain management, and IT management. Core curriculum emphasizes global, technology, and strategic management practices. The University of Wisconsin – Whitewater’s business school is accredited by AACSB International, the most rigorous of all business accrediting agencies. Only 5% of business schools worldwide have this accreditation. UW-Whitewater’s Online MBA has been recognized by European CEO as the Best Remote Learning MBA in North America. Princeton Review also recognizes our MBA. Most importantly, students have supported the MBA at UW-Whitewater by their choice: this MBA program is the largest in the state of Wisconsin.
This program has not been ranked.
School Video - University of Wisconsin Whitewater Business
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.