Master of Science in Environmental Safety & Health
There is a strong demand for Environmental Safety & Health (ESH) professionals as organizations respond to the heightened market and societal expectations regarding the consequences of business activities. This online MS in Environmental Safety & Health focuses on the needs of businesses and organizations to effectively manage complex environmental safety and health issues in the workplace. The program addresses vital issues beyond traditional regulatory compliance, as risk management, environmental stewardship and sustainability concerns receive increasing attention from employers, communities and government.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$628.00
Out of State Rate:$628.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$18,840.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$18,840.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited university or college.
- Twenty (20) or more semester-hours (undergraduate credits) in science, business, math or engineering.
- Completion of at least one semester of college-level probability and statistics.
- Completion of at least one semester of college-level chemistry.
- The equivalent of at least one year of full-time professional experience in environmental safety and health as documented by work history (i.e., resume).
- Computer skills proficiency including the ability to navigate the Web, to manipulate and organize computer files and email, and to use Microsoft Office applications.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.