Certification in Human Resource Management
The Certification in Human Resource (HR) Management is designed to allow HR professionals with Bachelor’s Degrees in a non-HR area to acquire specific Human Resource Management knowledge in five broad areas of Human Resources. These courses are available for students on campus and online.
Individuals that complete the Certificate in Human Resource Management will be knowledgeable in the following areas:
- Employment, safety, and administration of personnel
- Compensation and benefit structures in profit and nonprofit organizations
- Design of quality training and development programs for employees
- Contract negotiation, establishing a positive relationship with all parties of a labor contract, and conflict resolution as mediation or arbitration
- Strategic HR Management and its role of sustaining competitive advantages for the organization
- International Management
- Influences on organizational effectiveness and the social responsibilities that an organization holds
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$628.00
Out of State Rate:$628.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$8,792.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$8,792.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
To qualify for admission to a certificate program in good standing, you must have a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution with an overall grade point average (G.P.A.) of 2.75 or above. No GMAT required.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.