The Organizational Leadership degree online allows flexible options to complete your degree and gain applicable skills. From small business to corporations, from non-profits to private industry, you will have the opportunity to increase your know-how in leadership, management, communication and decision-making.
Choose from various concentrations:
- Health Care Administration
- Office Administration and Technology
- Public Service
- Social Justice
This consortium program is offered with other institutions through eMajor of the University System of Georgia. Apply to your institution of choice and complete your degree.
- Fort Valley State University
- Albany State University
- Dalton State College
- Atlanta Metropolitan State College
- University of West Georgia (select concentrations offered)
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
University of West Georgia is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationSome College
Additional Materials May Be Requested, Official College Transcript(s), Official High School Transcript/GED Score
- Applicants choose one of the institutions and must meet application requirements of their "home" institution.
- Core Curriculum via the University System of Georgia provides a pathway for applicants who need to complete general education credits.