University of Washington offers the online Graduate Certificate in Public Health Practice. This certificate introduces students to the core disciplines of public health. It is designed for working professionals and graduate students enrolled in other UW degree programs who are seeking graduate-level education in public health practice.
Sample of Program Requirements:
- Introduction to Public Health and Health Care Systems
- Health Promotion & Behavior Change Communication
- Global Societal Determinants of Health
- Introduction to Epidemiology
- Introduction to Statistics
% OnlineMostly Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
University of Washington is accredited by:
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent, Recommendation/Reference Letter(s)
- Students must attend two multi-day sessions (September/October and January) at in the downtown Seattle location.