The University of the Sciences offers a Master of Business Administration degree in Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Business. This unique and specialized program enhances professional chances of promotion or changed jobs and increased salaries. The top career options after graduating are employment within:
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Consulting firms
- Healthcare communities
- Diagnostic providers
Online perks of this University of the Sciences MBA program include small class sizes, experienced faculty, real-time webinars and highly active student engagement. Becoming a leader in healthcare business is as convenient as ever through USciences.
- Resume or CV
- Official college transcripts
- Statement of professional goals
- Three letters of recommendation
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Bachelor’s from an accredited university or college, science or health program preferred or currently enrolled in an undergraduate / first professional program
Several 5 day intensive learning experiences are required on campus.
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education