The University of the Potomac offers an online MBA with a concentration in International Business for students interested in focusing on foreign businesses. This program fulfills the same requirements and rigor as the on-campus MBA program. The curriculum teaches students about the functional areas of business in topics including accounting, finance, management, marketing, and operations as well as featuring electives in International Business. Students learn to identify problems related to U.S. and foreign businesses and to respond to these challenges.
In International Business, courses are:
- International Business Law
- Global Leadership
- Asia-Pacific Rim Management
- Global Negotiations
Graduates are skilled in communication, analysis, problem-solving, and ethics.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Official trancripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- GRE/GMAT test scores not required, but highly recommended for students who do not have a business degree or prerequisites
School Accreditation Statement
Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools
Middle States Commission on Higher Education