The online MBA with a concentration in Information Technology (IT) prepares students for leadership positions within this area of business. The Information Technology concentration is growing as more businesses use cloud computing, collect and store big data, and need to use information security. This program is designed to prepare students to become leaders in this growing field and to work in the computer and IT occupations.
You will complete these courses in IT:
- Enterprise Data Management and Administration
- Cyber Law and Policy
- Strategic IT: Best Practices for Executives
- Technology Entrepreneurship
In addition, students will complete courses in the MBA program that will fulfill the same requirements and rigor as the on-campus program. You will learn about complex issues in business, gain communication and problem-solving skills, and understand social, ethical, and multicultural issues and trends affecting business.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Official trancripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- GRE/GMAT test scores not required, but highly recommended for students who do not have a business degree or prerequisites
School Accreditation Statement
Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools
Middle States Commission on Higher Education