The online MBA with a concentration in Human Resources (HR) from the University of the Potomac prepares students for management positions within HR programs in businesses. This program is dedicated to helping students learn to oversee and administer programs for the most important asset of any business, its employees. As new companies form and organizations expand, they need more HR managers to ensure that the organizations meet the changing and complex employment laws regarding occupational safety and health, equal employment opportunity, healthcare, wages, and retirement plans.
You will take courses in HR that include:
- Foundations of Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Law MGMT
- Human Capital Management MGMT
- Organizational Training and Development
The MBA courses help students learn to work with statistical data, ethical issues, problem-solving, academic disciplines, financial data, and multicultural issues and trends that affect business.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Official trancripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- GRE/GMAT test scores not required, but highly recommended for students who do not have a business degree or prerequisites
School Accreditation Statement
Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools
Middle States Commission on Higher Education