The online MBA from the University of the Potomac features a concentration in Accounting for students interested in advancing in this area of business. The curriculum consists of core MBA courses that help students become competent in the functional areas of business and of elective courses in Accounting so that they can study this area in greater detail.
The courses in Accounting are:
- Financial Accounting
- Accounting Information System
- Advanced Auditing
- Advanced Federal Taxation
Students will also study finance, management, marketing, and operations. Graduates are able to act as ethical leaders and professionals with an understanding of the social, ethical, and multicultural issues and trends affecting business.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Official trancripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- GRE/GMAT test scores not required, but highly recommended for students who do not have a business degree or prerequisites
School Accreditation Statement
Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools
Middle States Commission on Higher Education