Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
University of Southern Indiana
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from University of Southern Indiana offers registered nurses a solid professional foundation to excel in their nursing careers. The curriculum focuses on critial thinking and creative problem solving, as well as strong communication skills. Courses address current topics including:
- Global Health
- Evidence-Based Practices
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This bachelor completion program requires 120 credits for completion, including transfer and major requirements.
- Program curriculum: 30 credits
- Completion of an associate degree or diploma from a nationally accredited nursing education program
- Cumulative grade point average of 2.3 on a 4.0 scale in previous academic work (Students with a 2.0-2.29 GPA will be considered on an individual basis)
- Unencumbered RN license (NO action or pending action against license)
- Completed USI RN-BSN Undergraduate Application
- Employed by or have access to a health care work environment to complete course projects
- Submission of official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
Founded in 1965, the University of Southern Indiana is a public higher education institution, located on a beautiful 1,400-acre campus in Evansville, Indiana. From its earliest stage of planning in the early 1960s, community leaders have supported the University by providing a solid base for its present success and future growth.
USI offers associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees and undergraduate and graduate certificates, through the following colleges:
- College of Liberal Arts
- Romain College of Business
- College of Nursing and Health Professions
- Pott College of Science, Engineering, and Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.