Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from University of Southern Indiana offers registered nurses a solid professional foundation to excel in their nursing careers. The curriculum focuses on critial thinking and creative problem solving, as well as strong communication skills. Courses address current topics including:
- Global Health
- Evidence-Based Practices
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$297.00
Out of State Rate:$297.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 120 credits for completion, including transfer and major requirements.
- Program curriculum: 30 credits
- Completion of an associate degree or diploma from a nationally accredited nursing education program
- Cumulative grade point average of 2.3 on a 4.0 scale in previous academic work (Students with a 2.0-2.29 GPA will be considered on an individual basis)
- Unencumbered RN license (NO action or pending action against license)
- Completed USI RN-BSN Undergraduate Application
- Employed by or have access to a health care work environment to complete course projects
- Submission of official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.