Primarily online, the Master of Science in Geriatric Dentistry program includes online courses with weekly streaming video lectures, and requires the attendance of on-campus training sessions during the summer months. This program is intended for practicing dentists who want to gain knowledge in a range of geriatric dentistry issues.
- Learn how epidemiologic, sociologic, psychosocial factors impact oral health as people age
- Recognize common medical conditions and design a plan of action for older patients
- Acquire and interpret patient data as a means to diagnose and monitor disease progression
% OnlineMostly Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
University of Southern California is accredited by:
WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Official College Transcript(s)
- Requires on-campus sessions for 7-10 days in the summer for hands on training beginning upon completion of the first year.
- Applicant must be a practicing dental professional who will continue working in their practice while in the program.