The master’s in Applied Psychology from the University of Southern California is designed for working professionals who want to advance their careers by combining Psychology and business. Concentrations are available in Organizational Psychology and Consumer Psychology.
The program examines Psychology theory, research, and practice in business settings. Students in this online master’s in Psychology will learn how to successfully manage a workforce and marketing services in a global marketplace. Graduates can pursue careers in advertising, employee relations, market research, public relations, career counseling, talent development, marketing, and social media communications.
Students can take classes such as:
- Research methods in applied social psychology
- Marketing and organizational analytics
- Decision analysis and behavioral decision theory
- Strategic business relationships
- Group dynamics and leadership
- A bachelor's degree
- GRE or GMAT
- Strong personal qualifications
- Three letters of reference
- Personal statement of purpose
School Accreditation Statement
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission