Master of Science in Nursing
The online MSN degree program from the University of Southern California incorporates evidence-based nursing aimed at helping nurse practitioner students develop comprehensive skills in advanced nursing practice to deliver effective treatment and preventive care to patients and communities. The curriculum also integrates concepts from social work, giving students a strong understanding of social factors related to health. Program topics include, but are not limited to:
- Clinical Management of Adult Patients
- Clinical Pharmacology for Advanced Practice Nursing
- Clinical Management of Childbearing/Childrearing Family
- Family Primary Care
- Health Policy Principles
- Human Behavior in Social Environments
- Pathophysiology for Advanced Practice Nursing
- Research and Analytical Methods
- Research Evidence in Practice
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$1,800.00
Out of State Rate:$1,800.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$88,200.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$88,200.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or Master of Science in Nursing from an accredited college or university.
- At least a 3.0 GPA in your BSN program.
- Completion of a 3-credit course in statistics (with a grade of C or better).
- Must be a U.S.-licensed registered nurse.
- One year of clinical experience.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Personal statement.
You will be required to travel to campus for one on-campus intensives (OCIs) with USC faculty.
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.