Master of Arts in Teaching
The USC Rossier School of Education offers select graduate degree programs delivered online. Through a blend of live, online classes and real-world experiences, these programs prepare aspiring teachers, experienced educators and organizational leaders to facilitate innovative learning in classrooms and educational environments around the world. Programs include:
Master of Arts in Teaching: Designed for aspiring K–12 teachers looking to gain the skills and knowledge needed to become transformative teachers who can help students succeed in any environment. Teaching credential available.
• Academically rigorous programs designed and delivered by USC Rossier faculty members.
• Students must meet the same selective admissions standards as students in the on-campus programs.
• Live, online classes allow students to network with classmates around the world in an intimate, collaborative environment.
• Students complete fieldwork in their own communities, classrooms, or organizations.
• Students benefit from dedicated student support from matriculation through graduation, including USC’s global alumni network.
USC Rossier also offers a Special Education Credential and Gifted Education Certificate delivered online.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$1,698.20
Out of State Rate:$1,698.20
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$50,946.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$50,946.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
A bachelor's degree or its recognized equivalent from an accredited institution. A superior scholastic record, normally above a 3.0 GPA. The ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal) as demonstrated by academic performance and/or professional experience. A Statement of purpose. Letters of recommendation. Transcripts.
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
Colorado, Iowa, Nevada, South Carolina, Hawaii, Kentucky, North Carolina, West Virginia, Illinois, Maryland, District of Columbia, Wisconsin, Arkansas, Washington
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.