Graduate Certificate in Software Architecture
The University of Southern California’s Graduate Certificate in Software Architecture program covers the following topics:
- Concepts, principles, and state-of-the-art methods in software architectures
- Principles and approaches for modeling systems using SysML
- Software engineering process models and management approaches for design and architecture of large software systems
- Phases of conception, implementation, deployment, and systems retirement
Students may pursue careers in the industries of aerospace and defense, computer programming, government security, and information technology, among others.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$1,845.00
Out of State Rate:$1,845.00
Additional Fees :$86.00
Fees Overview :
- ENGR Computing Access Fee (per semester): $35
- Norman Topping Student Aid Fee (per semester): $8
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$27,761.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$27,761.00
Required Admission Tests:GRE
International Students Accepted:Yes
An undergraduate degree in engineering, math or hard science from a regionally-accredited university. Satisfactory cumulative undergraduate GPA.
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.